|Published:||Nov 11, 2010 11:10 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 11, 2010 8:10 PM EST|
CAPE CORAL, Fla. - A Cape Coral man is in jail - charged with DUI manslaughter.
52-year old Brian Ross is accused of driving drunk and killing a Waste Management employee collecting garbage. The crash happened back in April of this year on Skyline Boulevard in Cape Coral.
Police say Lawrence Davis was picking up garbage when Brian Ross hit him. The impact of the crash threw Davis under the dump truck.
He died at the hospital.
Cape police say they had to wait for toxicology results before they could arrest Brian Ross.
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- Cape police arrest 2nd suspect in child neglect case
- Man posts Facebook video of himself jumping on manatees
- CCSO: Woman uses stolen credit card to buy TV
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Car drives into hole in Cape Coral
- Scammers call Charlotte County residents claiming to be CCU
- Alva students arrested for gun, caught with ammo day before
- Bill would make drug testing for candidates manditory