|Published:||Nov 11, 2010 11:10 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 11, 2010 8:10 PM EST|
CAPE CORAL, Fla. - A Cape Coral man is in jail - charged with DUI manslaughter.
52-year old Brian Ross is accused of driving drunk and killing a Waste Management employee collecting garbage. The crash happened back in April of this year on Skyline Boulevard in Cape Coral.
Police say Lawrence Davis was picking up garbage when Brian Ross hit him. The impact of the crash threw Davis under the dump truck.
He died at the hospital.
Cape police say they had to wait for toxicology results before they could arrest Brian Ross.
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- Cape PD warns residents of housing scam
- 3 dead after plane crashes into Jacksonville pond
- Holiday event raises funds for non-profit spay/neuter clinic
- Florida skydiver falls with tangled parachute
- Woman allegedly threatened to shoot man as he walked his dog
- 3 headliners cancel music performances at SeaWorld
- Lee County Sheriff's deputies investigating copper theft
- NTSB releases preliminary report on Fla. jet crash