|Published:||Nov 11, 2010 5:36 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 11, 2010 2:36 PM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - The 38th annual boat show is dropping it's anchor in Southwest Florida at the Harborside Event Center.
It is considered one of the top regional boat shows in the country. It boasts both an outdoor venue and an indoor convention hall filled with boat and accessory displays.
If you're in the market for a boat, more than 40 dealers will be on hand with hundreds of vessels of all shapes and sizes... including dinghies, fishing boats, family cruisers, yachts and trawlers.
If you want to fix up the boat you already have, all types of motors, generators and electronics are available.
For the boating novice, there will be seminars all four days on fishing and boat safety.
Boat vendors are hoping to see a boost in business thanks to the show.
- Woman's throat slit by daughter's boyfriend, 15
- Police arrest man who crashed his car into Cape canal
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Woman allegedly steals iPhone 5S from Verizon Store
- Crist defends President Obama, blasts Scott
- Dump truck and car crash on SW 20th Ave.
- Driver suffers serious injuries after causing 3-car crash
- FMPD arrests 2, seizes drugs, cash and handgun during search
- CCSO investigates Waffle House armed robbery
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht