|Published:||Nov 11, 2010 5:36 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 11, 2010 2:36 PM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - The 38th annual boat show is dropping it's anchor in Southwest Florida at the Harborside Event Center.
It is considered one of the top regional boat shows in the country. It boasts both an outdoor venue and an indoor convention hall filled with boat and accessory displays.
If you're in the market for a boat, more than 40 dealers will be on hand with hundreds of vessels of all shapes and sizes... including dinghies, fishing boats, family cruisers, yachts and trawlers.
If you want to fix up the boat you already have, all types of motors, generators and electronics are available.
For the boating novice, there will be seminars all four days on fishing and boat safety.
Boat vendors are hoping to see a boost in business thanks to the show.
- LCSO finds, arrests North Fort Myers murder suspect
- Suspect in Lehigh double murder located in WY
- Man pays down 76 layaway orders at Fla. store
- FMPD arrests 32 suspected drug dealers
- Attorney blasts investigation into FSU's Winston
- LCSO searched for missing 29 y/o Bonita man
- 2 transported by helicopter after serious crash on SR 776
- USPS to deliver mail in SWFL on certain Sundays
- Corrections officer accused of stealing inmate IDs
- Naples based St. Matthew's House expanding to Labelle