|Published:||Nov 10, 2010 12:34 AM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 09, 2010 9:34 PM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - The man accused of gunning down his wife inside of a Cape Coral daycare in 2008 is still awaiting trial. Now his lawyers won a fight to question dozens of witnesses for a second time.
The defense argued that Robert Dunn's old lawyers did not properly question witnesses after the crime. A judge agreed.
The defense hopes to question the witnesses again to help establish their client's mental state the night of the crime.
Dunn's trial has not been set yet. It probably won't start for another year.
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Alva students arrested for gun, caught with ammo day before
- SUV sinks into hole in Cape Coral construction project
- Neighbors saw red flags ahead of animal cruelty arrest
- Fire officials say radios need upgrades by 2017
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp Festival returns
- Ex-inmate sues DeSoto Sheriff's Office for millions
- 6-foot-long pet snake has surgery after eating a towel