|Published:||Nov 10, 2010 4:40 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 10, 2010 1:40 PM EST|
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) - Tampa Police have removed several live World War II mortars from a southwest Florida home.
A landlord called police Tuesday after finding the explosives at one of his properties. The bomb squad is removing them to a secure location. Residents were asked to stay inside.
- Woman's throat slit by daughter's boyfriend, 15
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Woman allegedly steals iPhone 5S from Verizon Store
- Vehicle catches fire on Oil Well Rd.
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht
- CCSO investigates possible link in Waffle House robberies
- Dump truck and car crash on SW 20th Ave.
- Driver in crash that killed Cypress Lake grad was drunk
- FMPD arrests 2, seizes drugs, cash and handgun during search
- Driver suffers serious injuries after causing 3-car crash