|Published:||Nov 10, 2010 4:40 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 10, 2010 1:40 PM EST|
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) - Tampa Police have removed several live World War II mortars from a southwest Florida home.
A landlord called police Tuesday after finding the explosives at one of his properties. The bomb squad is removing them to a secure location. Residents were asked to stay inside.
- Hancock Bridge Pkwy near US 41 still closed Thursday morning
- No one hurt in North Fort Myers mobile home fire
- Lehigh family wants schoolbus back
- Grace Church's worm farms help students with special needs
- Rescuers work to herd stranded whales away from SWFL shore
- Florida Supreme Court to discuss medical marijuana Thursday
- Collier County first responders investigate hazmat situation
- Oma's Heart to give out last vouchers for holiday toys