|Published:||Nov 10, 2010 2:59 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 10, 2010 11:59 AM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - Guitar collectors from all over the world are paying more money than ever for vintage guitars of all types! Fender, Martin, Gibson, Gretsch, Dobro and many others!
Japanese markets have gone crazy and buyers are paying up to 20% over retail for name brand and good
So if you have an old guitar hanging out in your storage or your in the market for a guitar--then there is an event this week you need to know about.
Larry Wilkins is here today with all the details guitar collectors from all over the world are paying more money than ever for vintage guitars of all types!
- Suspects in San Carlos Park home invasion caught
- FBI: Man fatally shot in Boston bombing probe
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- Festival of Dance to feature many genres this weekend
- Report: mother at fault in fatal Alligator Alley crash
- Boil water notice in effect after Cape water main break
- Fire shuts down Jersey's Sports Cafe
- IRS hits Miccosukee tribe with $170M tax bill
- South Fla. Water Management District chief resigns