|Published:||Nov 10, 2010 2:59 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 10, 2010 11:59 AM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - Guitar collectors from all over the world are paying more money than ever for vintage guitars of all types! Fender, Martin, Gibson, Gretsch, Dobro and many others!
Japanese markets have gone crazy and buyers are paying up to 20% over retail for name brand and good
So if you have an old guitar hanging out in your storage or your in the market for a guitar--then there is an event this week you need to know about.
Larry Wilkins is here today with all the details guitar collectors from all over the world are paying more money than ever for vintage guitars of all types!
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Judge approves Cape Coral fire assessment
- Ida Baker assistant principal put on leave
- 1 suspect in Miami-Dade police manhunt identified
- Police chief resigns in troubled Fla. city
- Radel makes Forbes' list of 'biggest career crashes of 2013'
- Fake service dogs hurting those who actually need them
- Desoto County deputy admits to lying about beating