|Published:||Nov 09, 2010 11:40 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 09, 2010 6:57 PM EST|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla. - WINK News talked exclusively with the CEO of the US Sugar Corporation about a 194 million dollar land deal for Everglades restoration.
In October, the state bought 27,000 acres of land from US Sugar.
The land will be used to restore water to portions of the Everglades.
- Power Outage Delays FGCU Game. Power Surge causes TV delay
- Firefighters rescue driver from atop his submerged vehicle
- Despite loss, FGCU fans make the best of game day
- LCSO searches for hit & run suspect, bicyclist hospitalized
- Crist defends President Obama, blasts Scott
- Security plans for Boston Marathon to be detailed