|Published:||Nov 09, 2010 11:40 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 09, 2010 6:57 PM EST|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla. - WINK News talked exclusively with the CEO of the US Sugar Corporation about a 194 million dollar land deal for Everglades restoration.
In October, the state bought 27,000 acres of land from US Sugar.
The land will be used to restore water to portions of the Everglades.
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings not alone
- Gov. Scott wants to cut auto registration fees
- 3-year-old allegedly sets Cape Coral apartment fire
- LCSO investigates North Ft. Myers homicide
- Retired NFL player becomes head coach for NFMHS football
- Suspect cuts Punta Gorda horse's mane
- Fla man jailed after losing $100 in card game
- Woman allegedly caught on camera taking wallet, using card
- Lee-DOH reports 5 raccoon bites in less than 3 weeks
- Bike run to benefit Toys for Tots this Saturday