|Published:||Nov 09, 2010 10:10 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 09, 2010 7:10 PM EST|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - 100,000 Floridians are losing their federal unemployment benefits.
Three federally funded unemployment programs are ending soon. The programs are the additional compensation pay program, the emergency pay, and extended benefits.
Agency for Workforce Innovation Spokesman Robbie Cunningham says the agency will work overtime to help answer questions about the programs.
Robby Cunningham said, "We are extending our hours especially throughout the holidays for those who have questions, we will be open on Veterans Day and we will be open on the Friday and Saturday after Thanksgiving."
For more details on which programs are ending and when visit www.floridajobs.com.
- North Fort Myers murder suspect caught
- Neighbors say homicide victim was loved by everyone
- BREAKING: Suspect in Lehigh double murder located in WY
- Sailors take to the harbor for regatta
- Collier County Deputies Search For Missing Woman
- FSU accuser's attorney to hold news conference
- Bears take a swim in a Collier County pool