|Published:||Nov 08, 2010 4:38 AM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 07, 2010 9:38 PM EST|
LEE COUNTY, Fla. - Lee County deputies are investigating a possible murder-suicide near Burnt Store Marina.
Deputies responded to a home on Sunset Key Circle on Saturday night for a well-being check. When deputies arrived, they discovered the bodies of a man and woman inside. At this stage, investigators say the deaths appear to be the result of a murder and suicide. An autopsy is being performed to confirm a cause of death.
The identities of those killed have not been released.
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Arrest made in Port Charlotte party shooting
- Child killed after being backed over by truck
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend
- Skydiver, pilot treated after midair accident
- Coast Guard: 10 migrants repatriated back to Cuba