|Published:||Nov 08, 2010 4:41 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 08, 2010 1:41 PM EST|
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (AP) - A South Florida teen is accused of killing his playmate.
The 17-year-old boy from Deerfield Beach is charged with manslaughter with a firearm, tampering with physical evidence, and five counts of possession of a firearm by a minor.
He'll be tried as an adult in last month's fatal shooting of 12-year-old Anthony Alejandre.
This week, the teen was released from jail on bond. He's ordered to wear an ankle monitor while on pre-trial release.
- Hancock Bridge Pkwy near US 41 still closed Thursday morning
- No one hurt in North Fort Myers mobile home fire
- Lehigh family wants schoolbus back
- Grace Church's worm farms help students with special needs
- Rescuers work to herd stranded whales away from SWFL shore
- Florida Supreme Court to discuss medical marijuana Thursday
- Collier County first responders investigate hazmat situation
- Oma's Heart to give out last vouchers for holiday toys