|Published:||Nov 08, 2010 4:25 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 08, 2010 1:25 PM EST|
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (AP) - An explosion in some central Florida woods has led authorities to seven homemade explosives.
Flagler County Sheriff's deputies said one man is in custody and three others have been charged with trespassing after Sunday's explosion. They stressed the explosives are not related to terrorists and residents are not in danger.
Authorities have not identified the suspects.
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings not alone
- LCSO investigates North Ft. Myers homicide
- Suspect cuts Punta Gorda horse's mane
- Victim's parents ask for public's help in finding suspect
- Man who lost leg to propeller unable to reach settlement
- Five years fatality free: Florida set to break gator record
- Study shows foreclosure numbers down, job growth up in SWFL
- Sun-N-Fun Lagoon opens for Collier schools' winter break
- Templeton Shootout drives millions into Naples economy
- House to tackle flood insurance rate hikes