|Published:||Nov 08, 2010 5:50 PM EST|
|Updated:||Nov 08, 2010 2:50 PM EST|
CHARLOTTE COUNTY, Fla. - Charlotte County Sheriff’s detectives are investigating a shooting incident at 2 a.m. last Saturday at Coyote’s Bar & Grill in School House Square, 4300 Kings Hwy, Port Charlotte.
Deputies said there was a disturbance in the bar at closing that carried over into the parking lot and when they arrived they said numerous patrons were lying on the ground, but there were no injuries. Deputies located 42 shell casing of three different calibers in the parking lot. An armed bouncer at the club reportedly fired one shot at the fleeing tan Chevrolet Suburban that is believed to have hit its windshield. Witnesses said there were three black male subjects in the truck that fled the parking lot.
Detectives continue their investigation. If anyone has information about this shooting incident is asked to please call the CCSO at 941-639-2101, or Crime Stoppers at 800-780-TIPS (8477).
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- Man accused in 2 killings attempts jail escape
- US unemployment falls to 7 pct. on 203K jobs added
- Fla. city ends program allowing backyard chickens
- Attorney: Winston relieved no charges in sex case
- 1 killed, 1 injured in Orlando hit-and-run
- Baby born on side of expressway in Miami
- So. Fla. US Rep. Garcia joins 24 immigration fast
- Scott touring Miami port dredging operation