|Published:||Nov 05, 2010 2:22 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Nov 05, 2010 11:22 AM EDT|
ESTERO, Fla. - One in 110 American kids have Autism. This weekend you can make your voice heard at the Autism Speaks Walk in Estero Community Park.
Walk Now for Autism is hoping to raise $150,000 in Southwest Florida. Registration begins at 9:30 a.m. and the walk steps off at 11 a.m. WINK News Anchors Rob Spicker and Lindsay Liepman will emcee.
Join us in helping to fund autism research.
For more information visit: http://www.walknowforautismspeaks.org/faf/home/default.asp?ievent=347645
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings not alone
- LCSO investigates North Ft. Myers homicide
- Suspect cuts Punta Gorda horse's mane
- Victim's parents ask for public's help in finding suspect
- Man who lost leg to propeller unable to reach settlement
- Five years fatality free: Florida set to break gator record
- Sun-N-Fun Lagoon opens for Collier schools' winter break
- Templeton Shootout drives millions into Naples economy
- House to tackle flood insurance rate hikes
- FWC reports 20th panther mortality for 2013