|Published:||Nov 05, 2010 2:22 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Nov 05, 2010 11:22 AM EDT|
ESTERO, Fla. - One in 110 American kids have Autism. This weekend you can make your voice heard at the Autism Speaks Walk in Estero Community Park.
Walk Now for Autism is hoping to raise $150,000 in Southwest Florida. Registration begins at 9:30 a.m. and the walk steps off at 11 a.m. WINK News Anchors Rob Spicker and Lindsay Liepman will emcee.
Join us in helping to fund autism research.
For more information visit: http://www.walknowforautismspeaks.org/faf/home/default.asp?ievent=347645
- Defense releases photos, texts of Trayvon Martin
- LCSO: Hohensee died from self-inflicted gun shot wound
- Vehicles flee the scene after seriously injuring pedestrian
- A look at the dangers of riding a motorcycle
- CCSO searches for missing 23 y/o Golden Gate woman
- Man finds drugs in a safe in front of his Pt. Charlotte home
- Floridians pay the price for illegal Curbstoning
- Charlotte County does away with PE class
- NOAA predicts another busy hurricane season
- 12 sentenced in South Florida grow house operation