|Published:||Nov 05, 2010 12:11 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Nov 05, 2010 9:12 AM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - Free help is available today if you're worried about losing the house or having trouble paying the bills.
The Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants will be staffing a toll free hotline to call with your questions. They understand many people are in uncharted territory when it comes to their finances.
The accountants can answer questions about how to handle money when cash flow is tight, manage your debt when facing foreclosure or plan your retirement.
The toll free phone lines are open from 9am to 3pm. The number to call is 1-800-342-3197 extension 554. You can also get more information and fill out an online questionnaire at the organizations website, www.ficpa.org
- Cab driver saves family from mobile home fire
- Officials: 35 pilot whales moving in deeper water
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- EXCLUSIVE: LeeTran driver speaks after possible bus shooting
- Owner tracks stolen boat to Mexico
- E-911 System Out in Charlotte County
- Sports making their way back to Edison State College
- Toy drive sign ups end Friday for Collier Salvation Army
- Postal Service letter carriers collect toys this Saturday