|Published:||Nov 05, 2010 12:11 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Nov 05, 2010 9:12 AM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - Free help is available today if you're worried about losing the house or having trouble paying the bills.
The Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants will be staffing a toll free hotline to call with your questions. They understand many people are in uncharted territory when it comes to their finances.
The accountants can answer questions about how to handle money when cash flow is tight, manage your debt when facing foreclosure or plan your retirement.
The toll free phone lines are open from 9am to 3pm. The number to call is 1-800-342-3197 extension 554. You can also get more information and fill out an online questionnaire at the organizations website, www.ficpa.org
- Three hospitalized after early morning Cape Coral crash
- Lee deputies investigating death on Bokeelia. ID released
- Lee deputies searching for 7-Eleven robber
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Charlotte County deputies investigate shooting at a party
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend