|Published:||Nov 05, 2010 8:22 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Nov 05, 2010 4:50 PM EDT|
PANAMA CITY BEACH, Fla. (AP) - A baby dolphin has died after falling from an exhibit at a Panhandle aquarium.
The Gulf World Marine Park said Thursday that it appears the dolphin was accidentally pushed or washed over a wall by other dolphins in the exhibit.
They say dolphins have fallen from the exhibit in the past and survived. They are working on a plan to make the exhibit safer for the dolphins.
- LCSO finds, arrests North Fort Myers murder suspect
- Suspect in Lehigh double murder located in WY
- Man pays down 76 layaway orders at Fla. store
- FMPD arrests 16 suspected drug dealers
- LCSO searched for missing 29 y/o Bonita man
- Attorney blasts investigation into FSU's Winston
- Deputies shoot bank robbery suspect who claimed to have bomb
- Hertz plans to open temporary headquarters in Bonita Springs
- Fla. Attorney General temporarily stops Service Star
- 2 transported by helicopter after serious crash on SR 776