|Published:||Nov 04, 2010 9:20 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Nov 04, 2010 6:20 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla. - Lee County deputies say the long arm of the law was bitten last night by a woman who was allegedly under the influence of drugs.
According to reports, Nicole Ann Levchak was driving southbound on Stringfellow Road in Saint James City when she ran off the road, crashing through a fence, and slamming into a palm tree at a KOA campground.
Witnesses say the woman ran from the scene and when deputies caught up with her she bit the deputy twice.
She was taken into custody and charged with DUI and battery on an officer.
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings not alone
- 3-year-old allegedly sets Cape Coral apartment fire
- LCSO investigates North Ft. Myers homicide
- Suspect cuts Punta Gorda horse's mane
- Retired NFL player becomes head coach for NFMHS football
- Fla man jailed after losing $100 in card game
- Woman allegedly caught on camera taking wallet, using card
- Lee-DOH reports 5 raccoon bites in less than 3 weeks
- Victim's parents ask for public's help in finding suspect
- Bike run to benefit Toys for Tots this Saturday