|Published:||Nov 04, 2010 2:17 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Nov 03, 2010 11:20 PM EDT|
Another crash on I-75 on the Caloosahatchee Bridge shuts down lanes. An 18-wheeler used to haul cars crashed on the bridge. This time southbound at mile marker 143. All lanes are clear.
On Monday a similar truck jack-knifed on the northbound side of the bridge. Last Thursday a semi truck slammed into the concrete barrier on the southbound side just north of the bridge.
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- Update: Cape Coral kid hit by car doing 'a lot better'
- Suspect in custody after Orlando-area school shooting
- Sheriff: Fla. man kills wife, son with crossbow
- Gifts, volunteers needed for adopt-a-senior holiday program
- 'Hazmat situation' determined not suspicious
- Support for smack cam victim grows, victim responds
- Water main break blocks Hancock Bridge Pkwy near US 41
- Grinch steals Christmas trees from Lemon Bay students
- Former Cape mayoral candidate faces fraud charge