|Published:||Nov 04, 2010 2:17 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Nov 03, 2010 11:20 PM EDT|
Another crash on I-75 on the Caloosahatchee Bridge shuts down lanes. An 18-wheeler used to haul cars crashed on the bridge. This time southbound at mile marker 143. All lanes are clear.
On Monday a similar truck jack-knifed on the northbound side of the bridge. Last Thursday a semi truck slammed into the concrete barrier on the southbound side just north of the bridge.
- Three hospitalized after early morning Cape Coral crash
- Lee deputies investigating death on Bokeelia. ID released
- Lee deputies searching for 7-Eleven robber
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Charlotte County deputies investigate shooting at a party
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend
- Child Struck And Killed By Vehicle In Bonita Springs.