|Published:||Nov 04, 2010 2:48 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Nov 04, 2010 11:48 AM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - There are an estimated 3,400 homeless people in Lee County. On November 9, 2010 the Lee County Board of Commissioners will declare November 14-20 as National Hunger and Homelessness Awareness Week.
You can support the cause by attending the 6th Annual Dinner and Silent Auction on November 8 from 6:30 pm to 10:00 pm at Broadway Palm Dinner Theatre at 1380 Colonial Blvd., in Fort Myers. Tickets are $35 a person. Call (239) 322-6600 for more information or go to http://www.leehomeless.org/.
- North Fort Myers murder suspect caught
- Neighbors say homicide victim was loved by everyone
- BREAKING: Suspect in Lehigh double murder located in WY
- Sailors take to the harbor for regatta
- Collier County Deputies Search For Missing Woman
- FSU accuser's attorney to hold news conference
- Bears take a swim in a Collier County pool