|Published:||Nov 04, 2010 9:15 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Nov 04, 2010 6:15 PM EDT|
SOUTH FORT MYERS, Fla. - Citrus lovers are wishing a local company a happy anniversary.
Sun Harvest is celebrating its 20th year of business in South Fort Myers.
The company actually dates back to 1940 when the founder planted groves in east-central Florida. In 1990, the family opened the retail store in Lee County.
Workers wash and process some of the fruit at the store.
Sun Harvest citrus will have special events to mark the anniversary Friday through Sunday.
- Teacher accused of having relationship with student
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- Mandela ceremony interpreter deemed a 'fake'
- Mobile home destroyed in suspicious North Fort Myers fire
- Collier Co. begins looking for land to build soccer complex
- No plans to remove wreckage from fatal boat crash
- S Fla biologist recovering after rattlesnake bite
- Historic central Fla. house moved on barge
- Fla. man guilty in taxi, food delivery robberies
- Search ends for 2 missing from migrants' raft