|Published:||Nov 03, 2010 5:51 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Nov 03, 2010 2:51 PM EDT|
ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (AP) - Authorities are investigating the death of a Gulf coast area woman who fell from a sixth-floor balcony.
The woman fell early Wednesday. Authorities say witnesses told them the woman and her boyfriend were fighting in their sixth-floor apartment when she fell over the railing.
Police say witnesses told them they saw the nude woman hanging from the railing and the man trying to pull her up.
Authorities say it appears she slipped from his grasp and fell.
No other information was immediately available.
- Man surrenders after stand-off in St. James City
- EPA safety testing closes Desoto Middle School
- Florida election a test for Obama health care law
- Man accused of shooting neighbor's black Labrador
- Collier school district approves new cyberbullying policy
- Crash kills 3, injures 2 in central Fla.
- Bieber could get new trial date in Florida case
- Injunction for husband of woman who drove in ocean
- Trial date set for daycare owner charged in boy's drowning
- Woman works to improve the Dunbar community