|Published:||Nov 02, 2010 3:32 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Nov 02, 2010 12:32 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - Run Right Auto Service Center, a new automotive repair and maintenance shop, is encouraging residents to exercise their right to vote by rewarding 100 voters with a free standard oil change on Election Day.
Owners Harold Altz and William Lucas have recently opened Run Right Auto and are anxious to show their community support. By encouraging voters to get out and vote, they believe it will positively impact the community. The first 100 voters who show their "I voted" sticker will receive one free standard oil change on November 2 from 8 am to 4 pm at 18990 S. Tamiami Trail (San Carlos Park), Fort Myers, FL 33908.
Directions: Run Right Auto Service Center is located just north of Talk of the Town Diner (formerly Mel's Diner) across from San Carlos Plaza in front of the Publix Shopping Center at Grand Bay Plaza which is located at the intersection of Sanibel Boulevard and U.S. 41.
- Lottery sales suspended at stores raided for illegal drugs
- CCSO: no reason to believe accused murderer heading to SWFL
- SAO drops grand theft charge against fmr. commissioner
- Realtors and police warn of rental fraud hitting SWFL
- Girlfriend wants charges dropped against Zimmerman
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- Man accused of leaving baby in car no stranger to law
- Red Sox' 2014 Spring Training ticket sales set record
- Flight diverted with landing gear light on
- Winter weather delays flights in and out of RSW