|Published:||Nov 02, 2010 4:49 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Nov 02, 2010 1:49 PM EDT|
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. (AP) - A man working at a South Florida water plant fell about 30 feet in a water tank.
Authorities say the man was flown to a hospital Tuesday, but the extent of his injuries wasn't immediately known.
He was working at a Palm Beach County water plant.
The man wasn't immediately identified.
- LCSO finds, arrests North Fort Myers murder suspect
- Suspect in Lehigh double murder located in WY
- Man pays down 76 layaway orders at Fla. store
- FMPD arrests 16 suspected drug dealers
- LCSO searched for missing 29 y/o Bonita man
- Attorney blasts investigation into FSU's Winston
- Deputies shoot bank robbery suspect who claimed to have bomb
- Hertz plans to open temporary headquarters in Bonita Springs
- Fla. Attorney General temporarily stops Service Star
- 2 transported by helicopter after serious crash on SR 776