|Published:||Nov 02, 2010 3:00 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Nov 02, 2010 8:43 AM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - Polls in Southwest Florida are open from 7 am. to 7 pm. on Tuesday, November 2.
More than one million Floridians have already voted in person during early voting. That's up 65% from 2006. Another one million absentee ballots are on their way. Locally, we've seen a jump as well. In Lee County, more than 36,000 votes are in. That's an increase of about 15,000 from 2006.
In Collier County, we've seen a jump of about 9,000 with more than 28,000 early votes. Nearly 17,000 votes have also already been cast in Charlotte County.
To find out where to vote, just go to the Hotlinks section.
- Deputies find body at scene of Pt. Charlotte house fire
- FMPD arrests women caught on camera stealing lotto tickets
- Woman faces DUI charges after crash involving 6 children
- 4 Collier Co. children involved in 2 near drowning incidents
- Witnesses says Naples man killed ducklings with a broom
- Chrysler agrees to recall of Jeeps at risk of fire
- Top choice drops out of consideration for Lee Co. Manager
- Twins minor league team involved in Fla. crash
- DCF investigates Cape Coral infant's death
- LDAS seeks information regarding 2nd recent cat shooting