|Published:||Nov 02, 2010 3:00 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Nov 02, 2010 8:43 AM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - Polls in Southwest Florida are open from 7 am. to 7 pm. on Tuesday, November 2.
More than one million Floridians have already voted in person during early voting. That's up 65% from 2006. Another one million absentee ballots are on their way. Locally, we've seen a jump as well. In Lee County, more than 36,000 votes are in. That's an increase of about 15,000 from 2006.
In Collier County, we've seen a jump of about 9,000 with more than 28,000 early votes. Nearly 17,000 votes have also already been cast in Charlotte County.
To find out where to vote, just go to the Hotlinks section.
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Neighbors saw red flags ahead of animal cruelty arrest
- Alva students arrested for gun, caught with ammo day before
- SUV sinks into hole in Cape Coral construction project
- Fire officials say radios need upgrades by 2017
- Ex-inmate sues DeSoto Sheriff's Office for millions
- Local repairman fixes broken Cape Coral clock for free
- Republican candidates take part in forum in Coliler County
- Three hospitalized after early morning Cape Coral crash