|Published:||Nov 02, 2010 3:00 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Nov 02, 2010 8:43 AM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - Polls in Southwest Florida are open from 7 am. to 7 pm. on Tuesday, November 2.
More than one million Floridians have already voted in person during early voting. That's up 65% from 2006. Another one million absentee ballots are on their way. Locally, we've seen a jump as well. In Lee County, more than 36,000 votes are in. That's an increase of about 15,000 from 2006.
In Collier County, we've seen a jump of about 9,000 with more than 28,000 early votes. Nearly 17,000 votes have also already been cast in Charlotte County.
To find out where to vote, just go to the Hotlinks section.
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- Cape PD warns residents of housing scam
- 3 dead after plane crashes into Jacksonville pond
- Holiday event raises funds for non-profit spay/neuter clinic
- Florida skydiver falls with tangled parachute
- Woman allegedly threatened to shoot man as he walked his dog
- 3 headliners cancel music performances at SeaWorld
- Lee County Sheriff's deputies investigating copper theft
- NTSB releases preliminary report on Fla. jet crash