|Published:||Nov 02, 2010 4:02 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Nov 02, 2010 12:51 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla. - Imagine drinking your own urine! It could soon be a reality for millions of Americans according to a new study.
Parts of the U.S., mainly out west, are experiencing dangerous drought conditions.
In fact, in some cities in Arizona - crews are recycling waste water containing raw sewage and purifying it into tap water.
The process could soon spread to other parts of the U.S.
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings spotted in SC
- Gov. Scott wants to cut auto registration fees
- 3-year-old allegedly sets Cape Coral apartment fire
- Retired NFL player becomes head coach for NFMHS football
- Bike run to benefit Toys for Tots this Saturday
- Fla man jailed after losing $100 in card game
- Woman allegedly caught on camera taking wallet, using card
- Boy, 4, may have died of bacterial meningitis
- St. Pete woman accidentally shot boyfriend
- Lee-DOH reports 5 raccoon bites in less than 3 weeks