|Published:||Nov 02, 2010 4:02 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Nov 02, 2010 12:51 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla. - Imagine drinking your own urine! It could soon be a reality for millions of Americans according to a new study.
Parts of the U.S., mainly out west, are experiencing dangerous drought conditions.
In fact, in some cities in Arizona - crews are recycling waste water containing raw sewage and purifying it into tap water.
The process could soon spread to other parts of the U.S.
- Man surrenders after stand-off in St. James City
- EPA safety testing closes Desoto Middle School
- Collier school district approves new cyberbullying policy
- Florida election a test for Obama health care law
- Trial date set for daycare owner charged in boy's drowning
- Ukrainian student in SWFL shares perspective on unrest
- Woman works to improve the Dunbar community
- Injunction for husband of woman who drove in ocean
- FSU students spend spring break 'serving the underserved'
- Former head of Harborside sues City of Ft. Myers