|Published:||Nov 01, 2010 10:32 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Nov 01, 2010 7:32 PM EDT|
PUNTA GORDA, Fla. - It was another court date for a Charlotte County father and stepmother accused of locking a 10-year-old boy in his room for months.
It's been 4 months since the little boy was rescued from the home. Back in June, Thomas and Kimberly Boone were charged with Child Abuse. Investigators say they made the boy live and sleep in his own filth, held him prisoner in his room, and allegedly only fed him peanut butter sandwiches and water.
Monday, Kimberly and Thomas went before a judge for case management. Depositions were set for December 15th, however they still need to hear from a few additional witnesses from the state, school personnel, and psychologists.
Kimberly Boone was silent as she exited the courtroom, however Thomas Boone described the last couple of months saying, "It's been rough. That's all I gotta say, it's been rough."
The next case management conference for the Boone's is set for January 31st.
- Three hospitalized after early morning Cape Coral crash
- Lee deputies investigating death on Bokeelia
- Lee deputies searching for 7-Eleven robber
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Charlotte County deputies investigate shooting at a party
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend