|Published:||Nov 01, 2010 3:51 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Nov 01, 2010 12:51 PM EDT|
MIAMI(AP) - Former President George W. Bush will kick off this year's international book fair in Miami.
Bush is scheduled to speak at the 27th annual Miami Book Fair International, which runs from Nov. 14-21. The former president will present his memoir "Decision Points," on Nov. 14 at 4 p.m.
Book fair organizers told The Associated Press that tickets to Bush's presentation are $40. That includes a presigned copy of the book, which comes out Nov. 9. Crown Publishers has said it will have a print run of 1.5 million copies.
This year's fair celebrates Mexico as its featured country with cultural programming, including food, theater, music and dance. Other notable authors include Jonathan Franzen, Salman Rushdie, Michael Cunningham and Gay Talese.
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Cape PD warns residents of housing scam
- Punta Gorda victim of theft follows and detains suspect
- 3 dead after plane crashes into Jacksonville pond
- Holiday event raises funds for non-profit spay/neuter clinic
- Woman allegedly threatened to shoot man as he walked his dog
- Florida skydiver falls with tangled parachute
- 3 headliners cancel music performances at SeaWorld
- Lee County Sheriff's deputies investigating copper theft