|Published:||Nov 01, 2010 11:19 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Nov 01, 2010 8:19 AM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - Both candidates for Governor are making stops in Fort Myers Monday morning.
Only a half our apart, Republican Rick Scott is having breakfast at First Watch Daytime Cafe on College Parkway. Democrat Alex Sink is at Bennett's Fresh Roast on Bayside Parkway.
Scott will spend a short time rallying with supporters at 8:30. The Daytime Watch Cafe is in the College Parkway Plaza at 7091 College Parkway. He then takes his bus tour across Alligator Alley for Rallies in Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale and Davie. His day ends with a welcome home rally at Cambier Park in Naples at 7:00pm.
Alex Sink has her breakfast in Fort Myers this morning at 9:00. Bennett's Fresh Roast is at 2011 Bayside Parkway. Campaigning with her are her running mate, Rod Smith, and Senators Bill Nelson and Bob Graham. Sink is also planning to work the phone bank at her local campaign headquarters this morning. She be at the Sink Victory office at 10051 McGregor Blvd. from 10 to 10:30. Her campaign day ends with a The Hometown Rally in Tampa tonight at 5.
- LCSO finds, arrests North Fort Myers murder suspect
- Suspect in Lehigh double murder located in WY
- Man pays down 76 layaway orders at Fla. store
- FMPD arrests 16 suspected drug dealers
- LCSO searched for missing 29 y/o Bonita man
- Attorney blasts investigation into FSU's Winston
- Deputies shoot bank robbery suspect who claimed to have bomb
- Hertz plans to open temporary headquarters in Bonita Springs
- Fla. Attorney General temporarily stops Service Star
- 2 transported by helicopter after serious crash on SR 776