FORT MYERS, Fla. - Both candidates for Governor are making stops in Fort Myers Monday morning.
Only a half our apart, Republican Rick Scott is having breakfast at First Watch Daytime Cafe on College Parkway. Democrat Alex Sink is at Bennett's Fresh Roast on Bayside Parkway.
Scott will spend a short time rallying with supporters at 8:30. The Daytime Watch Cafe is in the College Parkway Plaza at 7091 College Parkway. He then takes his bus tour across Alligator Alley for Rallies in Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale and Davie. His day ends with a welcome home rally at Cambier Park in Naples at 7:00pm.
Alex Sink has her breakfast in Fort Myers this morning at 9:00. Bennett's Fresh Roast is at 2011 Bayside Parkway. Campaigning with her are her running mate, Rod Smith, and Senators Bill Nelson and Bob Graham. Sink is also planning to work the phone bank at her local campaign headquarters this morning. She be at the Sink Victory office at 10051 McGregor Blvd. from 10 to 10:30. Her campaign day ends with a The Hometown Rally in Tampa tonight at 5.
- $590M-plus Powerball: 1 winning ticket sold in Florida
- 20-year-old girl dies in Cape Coral scooter crash
- Bikers participate in Collier County 'Freedom Ride'
- Standing room only at 2013 Hurricane Expo
- Body of autistic boy vacationing in Fla. is found
- Fla. Gov. will veto 3 percent college tuition hike
- Fla. gov. steps up pace on signing death warrants
- Hundreds of bikers honor military with Freedom Ride 2013
- Friends Mourn Friend Killed in Motor Scooter Crash
- Click it or Ticket campaign begins May 20th