|Published:||Nov 01, 2010 5:35 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Nov 01, 2010 2:35 PM EDT|
LANTANA, Fla. (AP) - Authorities are seeking the public's help in finding the parents of a 2-year-old boy who was found walking barefoot and alone on a South Florida road.
The boy was found in Lantana at 9:28 a.m. Monday. He is wearing Thomas the Train pajamas and has a temporary tattoo on his left arm.
Authorities say the boy cannot communicate with them.
Authorities are asking the public to contact the Palm Beach Sheriff's Office if anyone knows the child or his parents.
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- Man accused in 2 killings attempts jail escape
- US unemployment falls to 7 pct. on 203K jobs added
- Fla. city ends program allowing backyard chickens
- Attorney: Winston relieved no charges in sex case
- 1 killed, 1 injured in Orlando hit-and-run
- Baby born on side of expressway in Miami
- So. Fla. US Rep. Garcia joins 24 immigration fast
- Scott touring Miami port dredging operation