|Published:||Oct 29, 2010 9:37 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 29, 2010 6:37 PM EDT|
TAMPA, Fla. - WINK News just learned a staff member from Senator Bill Nelson's office visited the Tampa VA Friday.
WINK News took the pictures of dirty, moldy rooms directly to Senator Nelson when he was in Fort Myers. The senator's staffer says the VA did correct some projects, but other things still need to be addressed.
Nelson's office asked the VA to provide them with in writing, a timeline on when and how they'll improve conditions. The senator says he wants this timeline as soon as possible.
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Redmond: Man charged with spreading HIV wants case dropped
- WINK News gets Collier call center employees back pay
- Four Lee County Schools will have extended hours in January
- Cape Coral Elks Lodge forced to shut its doors
- Red drift algae could pile up on SWFL beaches in 2014
- Closing of Fla. power plant will take 60 years
- Real life grinch steals Christmas stockings
- Beach renourishment winds down in Naples
- Collier Co. begins looking for land to build soccer complex