|Published:||Oct 29, 2010 5:42 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 29, 2010 2:42 PM EDT|
PENSACOLA, Fla. (AP) - Authorities say three north Florida sheriff's deputies, a woman and a suspect are being treated at a hospital after being shot in a domestic situation.
Authorities on Friday said a suspect was in custody. They say the suspect forced his way into the woman's house and then shot her. They say she was his former girlfriend. Authorities have not released any conditions.
A phone number listed for the home was not in service.
Gov. Charlie Crist canceled a scheduled Pensacola campaign stop for his Senate bid and is going to the hospital where the officers were taken.
Customers at a nearby grocery store, Apple Market Grocery, told The Associated Press that police and the SWAT team, with guns, surrounded the area after responding to a house call.
- North Fort Myers murder suspect caught
- BREAKING: Suspect in Lehigh double murder located in WY
- Neighbors say homicide victim was loved by everyone
- Attorney blasts investigation into FSU's Winston
- Man pays down 76 layaway orders at Fla. store
- 2 transported by helicopter after serious crash on SR 776
- Sebelius visits Miami to talk about health care
- Naples based St. Matthew's House expanding to Labelle
- USPS to deliver mail in SWFL on certain Sundays
- Landlord accused in lead paint case