|Published:||Oct 29, 2010 9:46 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 29, 2010 6:46 PM EDT|
PALM SPRINGS, Fla. (AP) - Authorities detonated a suspicious device found in the back of a man's car in South Florida.
Authorities say no one was injured during the detonation.
A deputy noticed the device during a routine traffic stop. When asked about it, the man said he didn't know what it was even though it was his car.
The bomb squad was called in as a precaution.
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings not alone
- LCSO investigates North Ft. Myers homicide
- Suspect cuts Punta Gorda horse's mane
- Retired NFL player becomes head coach for NFMHS football
- Victim's parents ask for public's help in finding suspect
- Lee-DOH reports 5 raccoon bites in less than 3 weeks
- Woman allegedly caught on camera taking wallet, using card
- Fla man jailed after losing $100 in card game
- Boy, 4, may have died of bacterial meningitis
- Study shows foreclosure numbers down, job growth up in SWFL