|Published:||Oct 29, 2010 4:35 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 29, 2010 1:24 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - Erik Myers always makes an impression. Hundreds of fans who have visited comedy clubs in the last three years have left with the memory of a scrawny, funny-voiced comic burned into their brains, and most of them have come back for more.
The Baltimore-area native is now a fixture at the DC and Baltimore Improvs, and he's also been traveling the country for years.
You can see Erik this weekend in Marco Island at Off the Hook Comedy Club, and this morning, Erik stopped by 6TV to talk with our Lindsay Liepman.
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- Mandela ceremony interpreter deemed a 'fake'
- Mobile home destroyed in North Fort Myers fire
- CCSO: Man threatens to shoot deputy during domestic dispute
- No plans to remove wreckage from fatal boat crash
- S Fla biologist recovering after rattlesnake bite
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Historic central Fla. house moved on barge
- Fla. man guilty in taxi, food delivery robberies
- Search ends for 2 missing from migrants' raft