|Published:||Oct 29, 2010 10:38 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 29, 2010 2:28 PM EDT|
GOLDEN GATE ESTATES, Fla. - A Golden Gate Estates family had an early trick-or-treater on Friday morning.
A ten foot gator laying down on the front steps.
The homeowner in the Waterways community tells Wink News she woke up to deputies shining their flashlights into her bedroom window and warning her.
"Don't go through the front door, don't go through the front door whatever you do don't open the front door," said homeowner Lauren Moseley.
Neighbor Patrick Warren and his family had spotted the gator and called 911.
The gator was eventually removed and euthanized by fish and wildlife.
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Judge approves Cape Coral fire assessment
- 1 suspect in Miami-Dade police manhunt identified
- Ida Baker assistant principal put on leave
- Police chief resigns in troubled Fla. city
- Radel makes Forbes' list of 'biggest career crashes of 2013'
- Fake service dogs hurting those who actually need them
- Desoto County deputy admits to lying about beating