|Published:||Oct 28, 2010 10:54 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 28, 2010 7:04 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla. - Richard Elkins has been found guilty of first degree murder and battery. He has been sentenced to life in prison.
Thursday morning, closing arguments started in the murder trial for Richard Elkins. He has been convicted of raping and killing Obed Flores in 2007.
Christopher Maner is already behind bars for his role in the crime.
Testimony closed with a prison inmate testifying that while in jail, Maner bragged about killing Flores.
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free
- Public IDs woman accused of stealing from elderly victim
- Motorcyclist injured after crash on Nelson at Tropicana
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- Pilot whales change course, move closer to shore
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- So. Fla. US Rep. Garcia joins 24 immigration fast
- Cape Police arrest reckless driver near recent accident site
- FHP investigates fatality on SB I-75 near Corkscrew Rd.
- Deputies arrest student accused of bringing knife to school