|Published:||Oct 28, 2010 8:19 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 28, 2010 5:20 PM EDT|
CHARLOTTE COUNTY, Fla. - A Port Charlotte man is under arrest - accused in a string of arson attacks.
22-year-old Joshua Ransom faces several charges. Investigators say Ransom torched two deputy cruisers and several dumpsters over the weekend. Deputies say the suspect had been arguing with the mother of his child the day of the fires.
They say Ransom confessed to the crime.
- Woman takes wallet left at Walmart, uses debit card
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Redmond: Man charged with spreading HIV wants case dropped
- Elderly Naples man accused of molesting special needs teen
- Mother accused of doing 'whippets' while baby was present
- Family surprises neighbors with 'Random Acts of Kindness'
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- Caretaker allegedly takes more than $11,300 from victim
- Lee County school board votes to make school day longer
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids