|Published:||Oct 28, 2010 7:35 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 28, 2010 4:35 PM EDT|
WESLEY CHAPEL, Fla. (AP) - Authorities say a student taking off in a single-engine airplane at a Gulf coast area airport landed again after problems and hit two empty parked cars.
Authorities say the student is not injured in the incident at the Wesley Chapel airport.
A Federal Aviation Administration spokeswoman wasn't immediately aware of the situation in Wesley Chapel.
No other information was immediately available.
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Cape PD warns residents of housing scam
- Punta Gorda victim of theft follows and detains suspect
- Holiday event raises funds for non-profit spay/neuter clinic
- Woman allegedly threatened to shoot man as he walked his dog
- Florida skydiver falls with tangled parachute
- 3 headliners cancel music performances at SeaWorld
- Lee County Sheriff's deputies investigating copper theft
- NTSB releases preliminary report on Fla. jet crash