|Published:||Oct 28, 2010 7:36 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 28, 2010 4:37 PM EDT|
LARGO, Fla. (AP) - Authorities in Florida's Gulf coast are investigating a possible accidental shooting of a child.
Authorities say the child suffered a gun shot wound and was brought to a hospital by relatives on Thursday.
Authorities say the injuries are apparently non-life threatening.
No other information was immediately available.
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free
- Public IDs woman accused of stealing from elderly victim
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- So. Fla. US Rep. Garcia joins 24 immigration fast
- Cape Police arrest reckless driver near recent accident site
- FHP investigates fatality on SB I-75 near Corkscrew Rd.
- Deputies arrest student accused of bringing knife to school
- Officials: Encouraging sign for 24 stranded whales
- Man accused in 2 killings attempts jail escape