|Published:||Oct 28, 2010 11:49 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 28, 2010 8:49 AM EDT|
FORT MYERS. Fla. - Celebrated violinist Reiko Niiya will present “Shall We Dance – Reiko & Friends”, a concert to benefit the Southwest Florida Symphony Society on November 6, 2010 at the Royal Palm Yacht Club in Fort Myers. The concert, scheduled from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m., is a celebration of favorite classical and pops music to be performed by Niiya and her musician friends.
As Concertmaster, Niiya is a popular entertainer both within and outside the Southwest Florida Symphony. With her charming and delightful sense of humor and warmth, Niiya calls upon audience members for surprising interaction with the musicians. Audience members are free to get up and dance or just sit back and enjoy the music. Music to be performed that evening includes “The Blue Danube Waltz” and “Shall We Dance” from “The King and I”.
The concert is $50.00 per person. To attend, please make a check payable to the Southwest Florida Symphony Society and mail to Nancy Hamann at 6542 Plantation Pines Blvd., Fort Myers, FL 33966- 1321. She can be contacted at 239-768-3275. Checks must be received by November 3rd.
- LCSO finds, arrests North Fort Myers murder suspect
- Suspect in Lehigh double murder located in WY
- Man pays down 76 layaway orders at Fla. store
- FMPD arrests 32 suspected drug dealers
- LCSO searched for missing 29 y/o Bonita man
- Attorney blasts investigation into FSU's Winston
- Deputies shoot bank robbery suspect who claimed to have bomb
- Hertz plans to open temporary headquarters in Bonita Springs
- 2 transported by helicopter after serious crash on SR 776
- Fla. Attorney General temporarily stops Service Star