|Published:||Oct 27, 2010 7:17 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 27, 2010 4:17 PM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla. - WINK News took photos of filthy conditions at a VA hospital straight to Senator Bill Nelson.
The family of Private First Class Corey Kent say the photos show peeling paint, moldy floors, and sub-standard conditions - and that's hurting his recovery.
WINK News talked with the senator about the photos.
- Lottery sales suspended at stores raided for illegal drugs
- CCSO: no reason to believe accused murderer heading to SWFL
- Redmond HIV case could be thrown out under Fla. law
- SAO drops grand theft charge against fmr. commissioner
- Realtors and police warn of rental fraud hitting SWFL
- Girlfriend wants charges dropped against Zimmerman
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- Man accused of leaving baby in car no stranger to law
- Red Sox' 2014 Spring Training ticket sales set record
- Flight diverted with landing gear light on