|Published:||Oct 27, 2010 3:52 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 27, 2010 12:52 PM EDT|
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) - A Gulf coast woman had a special visitor at her house: an alligator.
Jenny Roca called 911 early Tuesday morning. She told the dispatcher that the reptile was in front of her house.
She says she heard someone touching the door and when she went to check, she saw the gator. It was 6 feet, 7 inches long.
The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission issued a permit for a trapper to get the alligator.
- Woman takes wallet left at Walmart, uses debit card
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Redmond: Man charged with spreading HIV wants case dropped
- Mother accused of doing 'whippets' while baby was present
- Lee County school board votes to make school day longer
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- Caretaker allegedly takes more than $11,300 from victim
- WINK News gets Collier call center employees back pay
- Four Lee County Schools will have extended hours in January
- Cape Coral Elks Lodge forced to shut its doors