|Published:||Oct 27, 2010 5:52 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 27, 2010 2:52 PM EDT|
OLDSMAR, Fla. (AP) - Authorities say a Gulf coast area boy was hospitalized after being hit by a vehicle while playing at a school bus stop.
Authorities say the 9-year-old is injured but is expected to survive the Wednesday morning crash.
Several children were playing tag while waiting for a bus.
A woman was driving a vehicle when she pulled up to stop sign, but didn't see the boy fall in front of the vehicle.
No charges are expected.
- Cape city workers find small mobile meth lab in the woods
- Cab driver saves family from mobile home fire
- Boil water notice in effect after N. Ft. Myers main break
- Officials: 35 pilot whales moving in deeper water
- Attorney: Winston relieved no charges in sex case
- FMPD arrests 3 teenaged vehicle burglary suspects
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- EXCLUSIVE: LeeTran driver speaks after possible bus shooting
- Fla. man charged in boy death eyed in 2nd killing
- Owner tracks stolen boat to Mexico