|Published:||Oct 26, 2010 4:48 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 26, 2010 1:48 PM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla. - For the third time in several months, thieves steal from the construction site of the Veterans Affairs Hospital in Cape Coral.
Over the weekend, one thousand dollars worth of copper piping was taken. According to police reports, the copper piping is 200 feet long.
Last month, several thousand dollars worth of construction equipment was stolen from the construction site.
Then over the summer, someone stole more equipment.
Police are investigating.
- Teacher accused of having relationship with student
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- Collier Co. begins looking for land to build soccer complex
- Mobile home destroyed in North Fort Myers fire
- Golisano Children's Hospital holds ceremonial groundbreaking
- Mandela ceremony interpreter deemed a 'fake'
- Historic central Fla. house moved on barge
- Fla. man guilty in taxi, food delivery robberies
- USDA predicts smaller citrus crop in Florida