|Published:||Oct 26, 2010 8:12 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 26, 2010 5:12 PM EDT|
CLEVELAND (AP) - A radio host in Cleveland has hired a witch doctor in an attempt to send some bad voodoo to basketball star LeBron James after he ditched the Cavaliers to play for the Miami Heat.
WMMS-FM broadcast the hex ceremony Tuesday morning, hours before the Heat's season opener in Boston.
The radio station says a witch doctor used bones, blood and a James jersey to cast a curse on the two-time MVP.
The host of "Rover's Morning Glory" says it's payback for the way James called it quits with the Cavs earlier this year.
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Arrest made in Port Charlotte party shooting
- Child killed after being backed over by truck
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend
- Skydiver, pilot treated after midair accident
- Coast Guard: 10 migrants repatriated back to Cuba