|Published:||Oct 26, 2010 8:12 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 26, 2010 5:12 PM EDT|
CLEVELAND (AP) - A radio host in Cleveland has hired a witch doctor in an attempt to send some bad voodoo to basketball star LeBron James after he ditched the Cavaliers to play for the Miami Heat.
WMMS-FM broadcast the hex ceremony Tuesday morning, hours before the Heat's season opener in Boston.
The radio station says a witch doctor used bones, blood and a James jersey to cast a curse on the two-time MVP.
The host of "Rover's Morning Glory" says it's payback for the way James called it quits with the Cavs earlier this year.
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- Public IDs woman accused of stealing from elderly victim
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- So. Fla. US Rep. Garcia joins 24 immigration fast
- FHP investigates fatality on SB I-75 near Corkscrew Rd.
- Cape Police arrest reckless driver near recent accident site
- Deputies arrest student accused of bringing knife to school
- Toy drive sign ups end Friday for Collier Salvation Army
- Man accused in 2 killings attempts jail escape