|Published:||Oct 21, 2010 11:46 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 21, 2010 7:36 AM EDT|
NORTH FORT MYERS, Fla. - A Cape Coral teen is now out of Lee Memorial Hospital after a shooting overnight Thursday.
The 17-year old was shot twice in the chest and arm.
WINK News spoke to the teen but he did not say how he got shot.
It happened at Suncoast Estates on McDaniel Drive.
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- CCSO: Man threatens to shoot deputy during domestic dispute
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Judge approves Cape Coral fire assessment
- Salvation Army receives another 'Mimi coin' donation
- 1 suspect in Miami-Dade police manhunt identified
- Ida Baker assistant principal put on leave
- Police chief resigns in troubled Fla. city
- Radel makes Forbes' list of 'biggest career crashes of 2013'