|Published:||Oct 21, 2010 4:04 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 21, 2010 1:04 PM EDT|
BRADENTON, Fla. (AP) - A Bradenton man died from injuries sustained in a house fire.
The Manatee County Sheriff's Office reports that firefighters responded to the home Tuesday night and found 68-year-old Nathaniel Brown lying on the floor of the living room. Brown's body was reportedly covered in burns.
Brown was taken by helicopter to a St. Petersburg hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
Authorities believe the cause of the fire was accidental.
- Woman's throat slit by daughter's boyfriend, 15
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Woman allegedly steals iPhone 5S from Verizon Store
- Vehicle catches fire on Oil Well Rd.
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht
- Dump truck and car crash on SW 20th Ave.
- CCSO investigates possible link in Waffle House robberies
- Driver suffers serious injuries after causing 3-car crash
- FMPD arrests 2, seizes drugs, cash and handgun during search
- Driver in crash that killed Cypress Lake grad was drunk