|Published:||Oct 21, 2010 7:07 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 21, 2010 4:07 PM EDT|
NEW SMYRNA BEACH, Fla. (AP) - A central Florida man and his son were rescued off Florida's Atlantic coast after their 25-foot fishing boat capsized.
Authorities say the man and teen son were fishing off the coast of New Smyrna Beach when their boat started taking on water.
The two were uninjured and were found sitting on top of the sinking boat.
- Woman takes wallet left at Walmart, uses debit card
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Elderly Naples man accused of molesting special needs teen
- Redmond: Man charged with spreading HIV wants case dropped
- Mother accused of doing 'whippets' while baby was present
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids
- Lee County school board votes to make school day longer
- Family surprises neighbors with 'Random Acts of Kindness'
- Caretaker allegedly takes more than $11,300 from victim