|Published:||Oct 20, 2010 7:21 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 20, 2010 4:21 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla. - Two people were arrested in a Lehigh Acres parking lot Tuesday, accused of selling pirated DVD's.
Shan Townsend and Yahira Pacheco are facing one count of possession of counterfeit videos with the intent to sell.
Deputies approached Townsend and Pacheco in the parking lot of Walmart on Lee boulevard in Lehigh Acres, after receiving complaints from customers of the store. Deputies were told Pacheco would stop customers in the parking lot as they exited the store and would walk them to a Toyota Camry.
Deputies later found more than 400 DVD's in the trunk of the car, and the DVD's appeared to have been copied from the originals.
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Cape PD warns residents of housing scam
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- 3 dead after plane crashes into Jacksonville pond
- Holiday event raises funds for non-profit spay/neuter clinic
- Florida skydiver falls with tangled parachute
- Woman allegedly threatened to shoot man as he walked his dog
- 3 headliners cancel music performances at SeaWorld
- Lee County Sheriff's deputies investigating copper theft
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast, travel dicey