|Published:||Oct 20, 2010 7:21 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 20, 2010 4:21 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla. - Two people were arrested in a Lehigh Acres parking lot Tuesday, accused of selling pirated DVD's.
Shan Townsend and Yahira Pacheco are facing one count of possession of counterfeit videos with the intent to sell.
Deputies approached Townsend and Pacheco in the parking lot of Walmart on Lee boulevard in Lehigh Acres, after receiving complaints from customers of the store. Deputies were told Pacheco would stop customers in the parking lot as they exited the store and would walk them to a Toyota Camry.
Deputies later found more than 400 DVD's in the trunk of the car, and the DVD's appeared to have been copied from the originals.
- Early morning crash on US 41 kills pedestrian
- Man surrenders after stand-off in St. James City
- EPA safety testing closes Desoto Middle School
- Interactive play to teach dangers of drug use
- Man accused of shooting neighbor's black Labrador
- Crash kills 3, injures 2 in central Fla.
- Bieber could get new trial date in Florida case
- Florida election a test for Obama health care law
- Injunction for husband of woman who drove in ocean
- FMB holds election for Town Council members