|Published:||Oct 20, 2010 12:43 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 20, 2010 9:37 AM EDT|
Naples, Fla. - The Shelter for Abused Women & Children is seeking community support to help victims and survivors of domestic violence by providing food items and toiletries to the nonprofit organization.
Currently, The Shelter is in need of the following items:
Peanut butter & jelly
Macaroni & cheese
Frozen fruits & vegetables
Canned fruit & vegetables
Fresh fruits & vegetables
Canned meats, tuna
Pasta & sauce
Rice & beans
Juices - fresh, canned, frozen, bottled
Coffee & tea
Chicken noodle & other soups
Additionally, food items for Thanksgiving and toiletries are needed.
To coordinate a Donation Drive, or for more information, please call 239.775.3862, ext. 235 or email Rgrabau@naplesshelter.org.
Donations should be dropped at the back warehouse of The Shelter's Options Thrift Shoppe, 968 Second Avenue N, Naples, Monday through Saturday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
For more information on The Shelter, please call 239.775.3862, or visit www.naplesshelter.org
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Judge approves Cape Coral fire assessment
- Ida Baker assistant principal put on leave
- 1 suspect in Miami-Dade police manhunt identified
- Police chief resigns in troubled Fla. city
- Radel makes Forbes' list of 'biggest career crashes of 2013'
- Fake service dogs hurting those who actually need them
- Desoto County deputy admits to lying about beating