|Published:||Oct 20, 2010 1:48 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 20, 2010 10:48 AM EDT|
NAPLES, Fla. - The Shelter for Abused Women and Children needs your help to continue to provide assistance to victims and survivors of domestic violence.
Currently, the shelter is in need of the following items:
Peanut butter and jelly, mac and cheese, baby food, frozen fruits and vegetables, canned fruit and veggies, fresh fruits and veggies, condiments, canned meats, tuna, pasta and sauce, rice and beans, cooking oils, milk, juices, coffee, tea, sugars, chicken noodle and other soups and cereal.
To coordinate a donation drive or for more information, please call 239-775-3862 ext. 235 or log onto www.naplesshelter.org.
- LCSO investigates a death at Edison State College
- Human remains found on Shell Point Blvd.
- Cape woman suffers serious burns after morning kitchen fire
- Ohio cop, wife face child neglect charge in Fla.
- FCAT writing results show improvement for Lee students
- Investigators: suspect lit flares in attic of Gateway home
- Collier deputies arrest 12 y/o girl for library bomb threat
- Charlotte Academy student embarassed, mother angry
- Lee Dept. of Health offers free pool testing kit
- Dog tests positive for rabies in Charlotte County