|Published:||Oct 20, 2010 1:48 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 20, 2010 10:48 AM EDT|
NAPLES, Fla. - The Shelter for Abused Women and Children needs your help to continue to provide assistance to victims and survivors of domestic violence.
Currently, the shelter is in need of the following items:
Peanut butter and jelly, mac and cheese, baby food, frozen fruits and vegetables, canned fruit and veggies, fresh fruits and veggies, condiments, canned meats, tuna, pasta and sauce, rice and beans, cooking oils, milk, juices, coffee, tea, sugars, chicken noodle and other soups and cereal.
To coordinate a donation drive or for more information, please call 239-775-3862 ext. 235 or log onto www.naplesshelter.org.
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Elderly Naples man accused of molesting special needs teen
- Mother accused of doing 'whippets' while baby was present
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids
- 'Magic' Johnson to speak at Quality Life Center fundraiser
- Lee County school board votes to make school day longer
- 3 Miami-Dade officers shot, 2 suspects killed
- UNF golfer killed in small plane crash
- Family surprises neighbors with 'Random Acts of Kindness'
- 3 arrested in stolen exam scheme at FIU