|Published:||Oct 19, 2010 3:28 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 19, 2010 12:28 PM EDT|
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) - Like reality TV? Like to be naked? Here's your chance at stardom.
A new reality show is casting next month for seven people to work at a Tampa-area nudist resort for a month and bare their lives in front of the camera.
The show will be filmed at the Caliente Resort, a sprawling, clothing optional development.
Prospective cast members must be under 35 and new to the nudist lifestyle. Those selected for the show - which will be called "The Nak'd Truth" - will live at the 120-acre Caribbean-themed resort in Land O' Lakes for a month and work jobs ranging from lifeguard to social director.
Producers say camera crews will film people from the side or from the chest up. Private parts will be blurred.
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings not alone
- LCSO investigates North Ft. Myers homicide
- Suspect cuts Punta Gorda horse's mane
- Retired NFL player becomes head coach for NFMHS football
- Victim's parents ask for public's help in finding suspect
- Lee-DOH reports 5 raccoon bites in less than 3 weeks
- Man who lost leg to propeller unable to reach settlement
- Study shows foreclosure numbers down, job growth up in SWFL
- Five years fatality free: Florida set to break gator record
- Sun-N-Fun Lagoon opens for Collier schools' winter break