|Published:||Oct 18, 2010 7:36 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Oct 18, 2010 4:36 PM EDT|
GAINESVILLE, Fla. (AP) - The University of Florida will get a new professorship thanks to an endowment by a UF trustee and his wife.
The university said on Monday that Dr. Steven and Rebecca Scott are donating $2 million to endow a professorship in the chemistry department.
The position will work to advance chemistry research to support the health care industry.
- FMPD arrests two for aggravated assault on law enforcement
- FGCU'S Road To March Madness Comes To An End
- Power Outage Delays FGCU Game. Power Surge causes TV delay
- FGCU takes on Mercer at 2 p.m. for ASUN Championship
- War Horse coming to the stage at Barbara B Mann
- Woman In Critical Condition after Motorcycle Crash In Charlo